[Owasp-board] (Budget decision required) Fwd: Fwd: PDF for print: the OWASP Testing Guide

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Oct 18 03:24:57 UTC 2007

Ok, Jacek's printing prices per book are (this will include a new cover for
each book and all formating requried):
   - OWASP Top 10 = 10 USD
   - Testing Guide =  12 USD.
Note that the prices are higher due to the low quantity that is currently
being printed.

I would like to print 300 copies each (for distribution to current members
and for the conference). do you guys agree with this number? (should it be
500?)

This means that the current projected cost for printing will be 3000 + 3600
USD = 6600 USD. (to this we will need to add posting costs, which will be
part of the OWASP member pack (we should also be able to ship some in bulk
to the conference location)).

Are you guys OK with this budget?

If so we will need to make the payment to Jacek ASAP (assuming there is no
major problem with the latest version of the contract

Dinis