[Owasp-board] Fwd: All set to go with OWASP

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Oct 18 03:09:52 UTC 2007

Hey Guys
Here is the latest version of this contract.

There has been several changes namely:

*8. Competing Works*

The Foundation reserves the rights to publish the Work in print, as
instigated by the Creative Commons License, version 2.5, under which the
authors of the work are bound to.

Which now covers the fact that we might publish the books elsewhere and with
other editors.

At the moment I would just like to propose two further changes on item #5
where I think we should remove these two lines:

  b) The same rights have not been previously assigned to another party.

  d) The Work is original, except for material in the pulic domain and such
excerpts from other works as may be inluded with the written permission of
the copyright owners.

Please send your feedback ASAP so that Yiannis can follow them up with
Jacek.

Once we have sorted this we can order the first batch of books (which I want
to have ready by the next OWASP conference in San Jose)

Dinis