[Owasp-board] 1st OWASP hire - Admin Support?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Oct 18 02:00:47 UTC 2007

I'm ok with that too, and I'm pretty sure we already have the budget for
year 1.
So go for it.

Jeff can you post the job description on a WIKI page, GMail doesn't
understand the new .docx format :)

It does make sense to be at Aspect offices.

Ideally it would be somebody recommended by an OWASP contributor, and the
hire should be agreed by both owasp-board and owasp-leaders crowd (with a
majority vote (of the ones who vote :) ))

Dinis