[Owasp-board] OWASP Europe 2008 location and dates?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Oct 17 17:10:29 UTC 2007

Yap all sorted, Sebastien called me yesterday after their OWASP belgium
board meeting and they are ready to go.
I mentioned to Seba that this would be the perfect opportunity to get the
European Union involved with OWASP, so the plan is to host the conference at
the EU Headquarters in Brussels :)

Of course that if we can get that venue, it would mean that the next US
conference in NYC would have to be at the UN headquarters :)

Dinis