[Owasp-board] I NEED all presentations from the OWASP day events !

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Oct 5 00:48:31 UTC 2007

Hi Ofer (Israel), Ivan (London), Tom (New York & New Jersey), Sebastien
(Belgium), Mike  and Andre (Washington DC), Dan (San Antonio), Mike and
Scott (Seattle), Brian (San Jose),  Dharmesh (Mumbai), Mike and Sherif
(Ottawa), Adam (Phoenix), Andrzej (Poland), Jim (Boston), Bunyamin and
Ferruh (Turkey), Matteo (Italy), Ralf (Rochester), David (Houston), Ken
(Cleveland)

I need your help!

As you must be aware (if you read my OWASP Spam emails:) ), the work on the
OWASP Member pack is now firmly under way. The plan is to  'fine tune' the
process with an initial distribution of an OWASP branded DVD to all  OWASP
members and OWASP project & chapter leaders.

This DVD will contain all presentations (in PPT or other formats if
available) delivered during the OWASP Day events last month (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Day), which you were responsible for
organizing and delivering.

Now there is a little problem here :)

Not all presentations have been uploaded and the ones that have are linked
from all over the OWASP.org website.

I need you to help me here, and add the links to the the presentations
delivered to you chapter in this page:
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Week_September_2007

If you can add 1 paragraph or small description about each presentation
would be even better :)

My plan is to include this page (and the linked materials in the DVD)

I sort of need this ASAP since the objective is to ship this DVD in 10 days

Thanks

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org