[Owasp-board] San Jose 2007 / NYC World C0N 2008

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Oct 8 16:43:30 UTC 2007

10% is not juicy enough, see Tom's case, he just got 2 guys, and image the
internal good will if one or two of those were free (they might send more to
the conference).
I think operationally this should be handled by the team that does the OWASP
member packages, where 'course certificates' (i.e. a piece of paper with a
signature authorizing it) are sent to the eligible companies.

Those certificates would be valid for 1 year and would have to be handed-in
by the student when attending the course.

Logistically you (dave) just need to have another payment method for the
courses ('member voucher')

Dinis