[Owasp-board] San Jose 2007 / NYC World C0N 2008

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Oct 5 13:13:42 UTC 2007

Guys,

I don't feel that we should give them a free pass, but I am willing to offer
one 'student' rate slot at each conference (that's essentially half price).
The tutorials are already discounted from commercial prices by 1/3 and this
would be another 1/3 discount. We provide food and books and other stuff to
tutorial attendees so an additional person is not completely free to OWASP.
I think this is a reasonable compromise.

Do you agree?

-Dave