[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Alison McNamee alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
Wed Nov 28 14:58:03 UTC 2007

Hello,

My contact information is the following:

Work Address:  9175 Guilford Road, Suite 300 - Columbia, MD 21046

Work Phone: 301-604-4882

I am looking forward to helping out with OWASP in any way that I can!

Alison McNamee

OWASP Manager

From: Dave Wichers <dave.wichers at owasp.org>
Date: Nov 26, 2007 2:18 PM
Subject: [Owasp-board] Introducing Alison
To: owasp-board at lists.owasp.org
Cc: Alison McNamee <alison.mcnamee at owasp.org
<mailto:alison.mcnamee at owasp.org> >

All,

Alison is starting today as OWASP's first employee!

Her e-mail address is: Alison.mcnamee at owasp.org.

You might want to each introduce yourself to her, like where you live, who
you work for, and what you do primarily for OWASP, and if you have tasking
for her (she can add it to a wish list for her) we'll sort things out and
see what she has time to do. She can't do everything as my guess is she will
soon be swamped.

Welcome Alison!!

Thanks, Dave

--
Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my
public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com  <https://keyserver.pgp.com>