[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

jinxpuppy jinxpuppy at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 19:30:22 UTC 2007

I would say 10 would be good I can raffle em of something

Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry, please call 973-202-0122 if there are any questions about this email.

 --
 Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com <https://keyserver.pgp.com>