[Owasp-board] (vote request) Fwd: new OWASP book? "OWASP Attacks Reference Guide 2007"

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Nov 30 11:56:02 UTC 2007

I agree that this is a terrific idea, and I think we should be proactive
and allocate 5,000 USD from WoC 08 to these guys to build up these books
(since I think that there will be more than one)
In fact we should allocate 5,500 USD with 500 USD in 'OWASP points' to buy
the 'proof version of the books created'

Given their past track record (in SpoC 07) I was already going to ask them
to submit another proposal for WoC 08 (which they would had won since the
AoC / SpoC / WoC rules are designed to reward people who have previously
delivered)

Yes or No?

Dinis