[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Sebastien Deleersnyder seba at deleersnyder.eu
Wed Nov 28 16:43:04 UTC 2007

I agree.

You do mean WoC08?

We certainly could use some for Infosecurity 08 planned for February in
Belgium where OWASP will do a gig.

Regards

Seba

  _____

/mailman/listinfo/owasp- board

--
Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my
public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com
/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board
<https://lists.owasp.org/mailman/listinfo/owasp-board>