[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Nov 28 13:49:32 UTC 2007

I propose that we allocate 5,000 USD from the next AoC to books
distributions to selected OWASP Chapters or Events (for example Tom's case
and the Israel conference next month)
This would be something that Alison could manage ( the only question will be
where do we ship the books to)

bundling books together is probably the best model for this type of
purchase. So can you guys suggest 3 to 5 books/pdf for the other OWASP Book
bundle (the first is the one Tom mentions below and was distributed in San
Jose)

Dinis