[Owasp-board] Fwd: Introducing Alison

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Nov 28 13:37:12 UTC 2007

Hello Alison
I would like to give you the warmest welcome to OWASP and I hope you enjoy
working on it as much as we do (ironically you will be the only one directly
paid for it)

Here are a couple lines on where I fit in in OWASP:

   - My 'official' title is Chief OWASP Evangelist which basically means
   that I have freedom to come up with ideas to take OWASP to the next level
   - I was responsible for implementing the two main
   sponsorship initiatives we have done so far (see
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Autumn_Of_Code_2006 and
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Spring_Of_Code_2007) and I also
   started (with help from Sebastian) the OWASP newsletters
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/Category:OWASP_Newsletter which is
   something we would like your help with
   - In the run up of the last conference in San Jose I also sorted out
   the model for publishing OWASP books which you can see the first 10
   published at http://stores.lulu.com/owasp
   - I also created several OWASP tools and manage the OWASP .NET project
   which needs a lot of work at the moment :)
   http://www.owasp.org/index.php/.Net
   - I have been heavily involved in OWASP for the past 3 years and I
   think I am the only one to have gone to all US and European OWASP
   conferences :)

My MSN IM account is dinis at ddplus.net and my Skype alias is DinisCruz
(please add me to your contacts)

I have lots of ideas of where I would like your help, but I will let you
get comfortable in your new role :)

Let me know if I can help with anything,

Welcome onboard

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org