[Owasp-board] Fwd: Introducing Alison

jinxpuppy jinxpuppy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 17:07:35 UTC 2007

Welcome Alison!

Hopefully you have found the coffee pot and you are ready to help out.  Can
you provide the following:

1. Your offical contact information (work address/telephone number/email
(guess we got that eh?) )

I am also new to OWASP Foundation as well (but not to OWASP started in
2004)... so figuring out logistics is a mutual first step with the global
effort and decentralized resources.

My info:
Tom Brennan
Home/Mailing Address: 6 Stone Ridge Ct., Rockaway NJ 07866  - Best number to
reach me cell # 973-202-0122

I will ping you next week to say hello and find out status on the requested
books for the 12/11 event and discuss with you the NYC 2008 OWASP Con that I
would like to get some of your help with.

--
Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my
public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com