[Owasp-board] Introducing Alison

jinxpuppy jinxpuppy at gmail.com
Tue Nov 27 16:55:32 UTC 2007

Dave/Dinis/Alison

I wanted to use some of the NYC Metro OWASP credits to obtain some books for
the 12/11 Federal Reserve event on behalf of OWASP.

See: http://www.nym-infragard.us/nuke agenda, I am speaking on behalf of
OWASP to many of our chapter members + many others

I have gotten word that there will be over 300 persons in attendance banking
community etc..  I think you would agree, that this is the type of people we
want to get some of the books out and continue to build brand.

I would like the following book if possible but will take what I can get ;)

http://www.lulu.com/content/1375886

Shipping Address:

AccessIT Group
c/o Tom Brennan OWASP
115 Route 46 West Bldg E
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
973-202-0122

Let me know what to expect.

--
Import my PGP key to exchange secure/encrypted and signed email. Get my
public key at https://keyserver.pgp.com