[Owasp-board] Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] What do you want OWASP to become?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Nov 9 15:53:08 UTC 2007

David Hohn - I'm pretty sure he's the Austria or Germany chapter lead.
He's been with OWASP for a long time.

--Jeff

From: David H. <dmalloc at gmail.com >
Date: Nov 9, 2007 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] What do you want OWASP to become?
To: Mark Curphey <mark at curphey.com>
Cc: Ivan Ristic < ivan.ristic at gmail.com <mailto:ivan.ristic at gmail.com>
>, Dinis Cruz <dinis at ddplus.net>

Hello All.

Just because I am looking at this as a bystander and long-time OPen
source advocate and Board member of an non-profit org.

In my real life it is my job to help companies adopt an agile and
inclusive strategy to their development and to their vision as an
entity in the business market.

I would be more than happy to lend myself to OWASP in an advisory role
or whatever you would deem a good way of my time being spent. I would
love to contribute and I feel finally we are venturing into a topic
and an area where I can help substantially.

Thank you

David