[Owasp-board] My expenses for the last 3 events I participated

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Nov 9 01:56:25 UTC 2007

Dinis,

I'm OK with these expenses, except for some of the per diem. On days where
meals were provided at the venue you attended, the per diem for those days
should be reduced by the amount of the meal provided by either the hotel or
the conference or whatever.

For example, in Milan - I believe breakfast was included with the hotel -
and lunch was included with the conference. So on such days, the per diem
should be only $32 for dinner (unless dinner was provided somehow). The
breakdown of $ per meal/day is: $13, $19, and $32 for breakfast/lunch/dinner
respectively. I have no idea if any meals were included with your Brussels
or Turkey trips.

This is the exact same travel policy for per diem that Aspect has, by the
way.

Other than that, this looks fine to me. Sorry for the long delay in
answering.

-Dave