[Owasp-board] (Request for [email protected] special item for OWASPmembers) Fwd: Carolina Blue Sweatshirt

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Nov 6 20:43:10 UTC 2007

Humm, I am not getting a warm feeling of support from you guys on this idea.
Remember that the objective is to give our members something extra, and that
I will help with the extra logistics.

The cost here is about 1200 USD with a unit cost (with shipping) of about 24
USD, which since our non-individual membership starts at 2000 USD, so this
is not really a cost issue.

Let make this simple: Yes or No?

I vote YES

Dinis