[Owasp-board] (Request for [email protected] special item for OWASPmembers) Fwd: Carolina Blue Sweatshirt

dave wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Tue Nov 6 19:59:56 UTC 2007

I think it will be difficult to ID members since many speakers are also members but they didn't register as members.  Its also warm in SJ  so people won't wear then there. I'm also concerned about the cost relative to membership fee's.

People also don't wear sweatshirts to professional events / offices which is where most people wear shirts and stuff with professional logos. I can't imagine when I would wear one, for example.

-Dave