[Owasp-board] (Request for [email protected] special item for OWASPmembers) Fwd: Carolina Blue Sweatshirt

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Tue Nov 6 16:54:33 UTC 2007

Since everyone is already getting a shirt I think this may be overkill and one more logistical thing to deal with.  I do like the idea of doing this kind of thng to encourae the leaders.  We do have a slight problem defining exactly who a leader is... Some chapters have multiple people signed up.

--Jeff

From: Deb Brewer <deb at lxstudios.com>
Date: Nov 6, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: Re: Carolina Blue Sweatshirt
To: Dinis Cruz <dinis at ddplus.net>

Hi Dinis!

The first scenario you typed, one flat rush fee of 75, we don't have a rush fee on each shirt.

Are you cool with the 1-color rendition of the logo?

On 11/6/07 8:17 AM, "Dinis Cruz" <dinis at ddplus.net> wrote:

	Hi Deb

	Will the final price be something like ($20 * 50) + $75    (i.e. 50 items at $20 each plus $75 for shipping)

	or

	($20 + $75) * 50    (i.e. $95 per item x 50)

	If we are talking about 50 t-shirts

	Regarding sizes I would say all XL (to make it simple)

	Dinis

	On 11/6/07, Deb Brewer <deb at lxstudios.com   <mailto:deb at lxstudios.com> <mailto:deb at lxstudios.com>  > wrote:

		Hi Dinis,
		Here is rough pricing on the shirt below. I'll have to convert the art to one color (will print white underneath and then a dark blue for the graphic) in order to make this deadline. What do you think? Do you think you'll want to proceed ? Sorry I can't pull it off in full color. She'll need our order approval ASAP. I can firm up pricing when I know what sizes you need. Talk soon! D

		2-color left chest
		S-XL: $20.43
		XXL:  $25.04
		Rush Charge: $75; Expedited shipping, UPS Red to reach Californ. By Nov. 14

		Carolina Blue.
		Qtys available are:
		96 med; 120 XL; and 48 @XL.

		Can  you let me know ASAP so we can place an order and not lose the stock.
		We will have to ship overnight as this vendor is not within a 1-day ship zone.

		------ End of Forwarded Message