[Owasp-board] (Request for [email protected] special item for OWASP members) Fwd: Carolina Blue Sweatshirt

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Tue Nov 6 15:52:33 UTC 2007

Hi guys

Using a good friend in the US (who is into design production) we are able to
get the following deal: a Carolina Blue Sweatshirt for about 22 USD with an
extra 75 USD delivery (if we order 50 it should be a total of 1200 USD). See
below for a screenshot and some more details.

Since we are going to have at the conference about 40 representatives from
current OWASP members, I would like to propose that we give each one them
and all participating OWASP leaders one of these Sweetshirts. This would be
a good 'kudos' item, and if the sweetshirts look ok, we could even put them
in the OWASP member pack.

What do you guys say? Are you OK to go ahead with this?

We really need the decision today

Thanks

Dinis

On 11/6/07, *Deb Brewer* <deb at lxstudios.com
<mailto:deb at lxstudios.com><deb at lxstudios.com>> wrote:

Hi Dinis,
Here is rough pricing on the shirt below. I'll have to convert the art to
one color (will print white underneath and then a dark blue for the graphic)
in order to make this deadline. What do you think? Do you think you'll want
to proceed ? Sorry I can't pull it off in full color. She'll need our order
approval ASAP. I can firm up pricing when I know what sizes you need. Talk
soon! D

2-color left chest
S-XL: $20.43
XXL:  $25.04
Rush Charge: $75; Expedited shipping, UPS Red to reach Californ. By Nov. 14

Carolina Blue.
Qtys available are:
96 med; 120 XL; and 48 @XL.

Can  you let me know ASAP so we can place an order and not lose the stock.
We will have to ship overnight as this vendor is not within a 1-day ship
zone.

------ End of Forwarded Message