[Owasp-board] Volunteer plan for OWASP Conference

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sat Nov 3 01:25:59 UTC 2007

I'm OK with it if Michelle thinks she can handle this/figure it out. If she
has time, great. If not, I'm OK letting this pass for now and trying to do
it again next year.

- Dave

brian at appsecconsulting.com
www.appsecconsulting.com <http://www.appsecconsulting.com/>
Security Compliance & Assurance

This email and any attachments thereto may contain private, confidential,
and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
review, copying, or distribution of this email (or any attachments thereto)
by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient,
please contact the sender immediately and permanently delete the original
and any copies of this email and any attachments thereto.