[Owasp-board] Volunteer plan for OWASP Conference

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Nov 2 18:04:30 UTC 2007

Jeff & Dave

I would like to propose that attendees registered from companies that are
OWASP members, get a badge of different color. Maybe with an extra stripe of
Gold of just by using a different colour.

I think it would a good perk to also reward our existing members like that.

>From Michelle's description below, it doesn't seem like a lot of extra work
to do this.

What do you think?

Dinis