[Owasp-board] Fwd: Order Receipt #1736620 from Dinis Cruz's Storefront on www.lulu.com

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Nov 2 13:40:05 UTC 2007

Here is another attempt to get this right :)

You can see the online version at http://www.lulu.com/content/1375886  and
you should get the copy in the office tomorrow or monday morning

This latest version contains the 3 books, should be all well formated and it
was a pain to create (but hopefully we have cracked the process now)

There were some minor formating changes that had to be maid to all 3 books
since the final page size was different from the original (for example the
top 10 is now 50 pages

Hopefuly this will be it :)

Dinis