[Owasp-board] First OWASP Employee!!

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Nov 2 02:48:23 UTC 2007

I'm afraid I'm not going to be there - our baby is due soon and I
can't be that far away from home with a 8 month pregnant wife.

I hope to be at future conferences as I feel Black Hat / Defcon have
run their course and are thus no longer useful to speak at or attend.
I'd rather speak at developer events in any case - they're the ones
who need our message.

thanks,
Andrew