[Owasp-board] Fortify's Java Open Review Project and Sponsoring an OWASP Spring of Code Project

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Mar 30 19:47:04 UTC 2007

That idea does sound interesting, do you have anybody in mind to do that
project (which we could sponsor)

I haven't seen a SpoC 007 on that subject (
https://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Spring_Of_Code_2007_Applications) but
it would definitely be an strong application

Stephen or Bob, any comments on this? (Stephen is on the Java Project and
Bob Austin is on the Metrics)

I also wanted to explore the option to scan OWASP projects using your
tool/free service, what are our options?

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org