[Owasp-board] Fwd: owasp training ideas.

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Wed Mar 21 23:31:25 UTC 2007

We really need to sort out our training model, since more and more companies
want something like this.

I know/guess that you guys at Aspect do benefit a lot from OWASP leads, but
in the name of OWASP openess we must make this process as transparent as
possible.

Basically we should be answering this emails with a link to a WIKI page that
would have that information. the issue is how do training companies become
'recommended by OWASP'

Dinis