[Owasp-board] OWASP Con Panels?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sun Mar 18 22:53:43 UTC 2007

Both sound good to me :)

I would even add a third (or an addition to the first): "Public disclosure
of Vulnerabilities know/discovered, should they be encouraged and even
regulated?"

I also would like to propose that for each panel each (or most) panelists do
a 'formal' 5m to 10m defence of their position (as in presentation). This
would allow them to present their ideas before the discussion.

Dinis