[Owasp-board] OWASP Con Panels?

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sun Mar 18 15:46:53 UTC 2007

Guys,

What do you think about Andrew's panel proposals?

There's been some traffic about topic 1 lately so seems good to discuss.

I'm a big fan of idea #2 as I totally agree, but Jeff has always held that
position, that its 'too hard'.

If we like these proposals, then I need to identify some panel moderators
quickly that can get these organized, (mainly find the panelists).

Do we want to have Gunnar be our continued tried and true moderator for one
of them. I might be able to do the other, but I'd really like someone else
to step up (besides me or Dinis :-) ).

Thoughts?

-Dave

  _____