[Owasp-board] What is the protocol if I have an opening for a Security Architect that I would like to tell OWASP (primarily NY & NJ) about?

Andrew van der Stock vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Mar 16 13:32:50 UTC 2007

The new forum might be a place for jobs. As I discussed with Jeff the other
day, if we could figure out a way to hook up vBulletin registrations with
our membership database so that we can easily make a member¹s only area,
that would allow us to have member¹s only resources. Vbulletin has an
excellent if overly complex permission system.

Andrew