[Owasp-board] What is the protocol if I have an opening for a Security Architect that I would like to tell OWASP (primarily NY & NJ) about?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Mar 16 09:40:01 UTC 2007

Hi William

Well at the moment there isn't a way to do that. We have discussed it
several times and the conclusion was that it would be hard to control and
ensure that it doesn't get abused (although I do think that it is something
we should be doing).

So what I would say is for you to attend a NY / NJ chapter meeting, and talk
to the people there to find possible candidates.

Dinis