[Owasp-board] chapter bundle Feb 2007 and newsletter 6

Sebastien Deleersnyder sebastien.deleersnyder at ascure.com
Tue Mar 6 08:06:39 UTC 2007

Gents,

I have written the intro and set the date to Mar-6.

Regards,

Seba

________________________________

E-mail:    sdl at ascure.com

Web:       http://www.ascure.com <http://www.ascure.com/>  and
http://www.ascureacademy.eu <http://www.ascureacademy.eu/>

Looking for world class information security education and awareness
services?

Check-out www.ascureacademy.eu <http://www.ascureacademy.eu/> !

This message may be confidential. It is also solely for the use of the
individual or group to whom it is addressed. If you have received it by
mistake, please let us know by e-mail reply. Ascure is not liable for
any direct or indirect damage arising from errors, inaccuracies or any
loss in the message, from unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or
alteration of it.

For the complete version or other languages of this disclaimer see
http://www.ascure.com/disclaimer.htm

---- eMail Disclaimer ----