[Owasp-board] Fwd: PR Newswire Information Request

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Mar 5 19:42:23 UTC 2007

What do you guys think?

It might be worth for special anoucements like the SpoC and Membership drive

What do you think? We really don't have any media coverage for our
activities (maybe in the future when we acutally have built some contacts in
selected media outlets we could skip this service, but for now I think that
we need it)

Dinis