[Owasp-board] SpoC Financials

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Sun Mar 4 19:27:03 UTC 2007

Dinis and I just talked and we agreed to dial it back slightly to make sure
we can manage this much work, and make sure we get good value out of the
investments we do make.

So, based on our conversation, I think we agreed to the following (But
Dinis, feel free to suggest changes if I didn't get it right).

My updates are made below. The essential adjustment is to include SPI's
pledge in the budget, instead of have that be on top.

I'm OK with the more aggressive time schedule to make sure we are on track
for 2 of these each year.

-Dave

  _____