[Owasp-board] FW: 2007 Internship Application for Ryan Morton

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at aspectsecurity.com
Fri Mar 2 21:31:19 UTC 2007

Hi,

Aspect got this resume for an internship and I suggest that we consider
him for OWASP.  He's very interested in application security seems to
have the right background. I'd like to interview him and if he's smart,
humble, and gets things done, have OWASP hire him for 3 months.  Aspect
will provide him with office space and other stuff he needs to work.
Then we can put together a list of possible tasks and prioritize it for
him.

Sound okay?

--Jeff