[Owasp-board] Fwd: 'OWASP on the Move' to turkey (was Fwd: [Owasp-leaders] thanks!)

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Jun 29 09:45:56 UTC 2007

Jeff, Dave and Andrew

As discussed before the OotM (OWASP on the Move) budget is a maximum of
4,000 USD per month right? (which is the money we receive from the advert on
our website)

Dinis

Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist
http://www.owasp.org

From: *Bunyamin Demir* <bunyamin at owasp.org>
Date: Jun 25, 2007 3:34 PM
Subject: Re: [Owasp-leaders] thanks!
To: Dinis Cruz <dinis at ddplus.net>
Cc: Bedirhan Urgun <urgunb at hotmail.com>, Ferruh Mavituna <
ferruh at mavituna.com>, Jeff Williams <jeff.williams at owasp.org>

Hi Dinis,

Dinis we will talk in Turkish but if you can came to here for this event
you can talk in English. I will be glad about it.

> Also can you find a slot for me?

Yes, We can do it. What do you want to talking about?

And my english is bad. After this you can write with Ferruh Mavituna and
Bedirhan Urgun. We are Turkey Chapter Manager.

We will be happy if we can see and listen in July 14 in Istanbul! :)

Best Regards,

--
Bunyamin Demir
OWASP-Turkey Chair