[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Jun 11 10:53:30 UTC 2007

I agree that we should have this meeting, and most of this issues can be
talked over the phone.

I am pretty relaxed this week, so let me know when you guys can do it

I agree that face to face would be a good option, but at the moment I don't
have a trip booked and my next one looks like it will be blackhat

Dinis