[Owasp-board] OWASP Board meeting
Andrew van der Stock
vanderaj at owasp.org
Fri Jun 8 16:58:06 UTC 2007
We really need a board meeting as I think our last real meeting was January
or early February.
- Hear about our 990
- Plan a budget for the next 12 months, and goals for the next 2 to 5 years
- Really need an official treasurer i.e. Dave to officially take up that
role rather than "Conference Chair" so that we have a go-to guy for budget /
- Ensure that we have adequate By laws in time for OWASP US in October
- OWASP US conference planning - cfp, sponsors, location, paper committee,
getting the press there, getting the announcements out, etc.
- other items (please your items here)
I'd like for an admin person, like Krissy or our intern (if available) to
attend to take minutes.
Does it make sense to make this a face to face - i.e. Put Dinis on a plane?
I think so - we should have at least one face to face every year,
preferably at OWASP US (or EU if most of the executive are European based),
but I don't think this can wait until October.
More information about the Owasp-board