[Owasp-board] FW: Audit of OWASP

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Thu Jun 7 22:14:32 UTC 2007

I agree with all this, but the same people that we would be paying the $5K
to, are the same people that did our taxes for the past two years and so
they have already seen most of this data anyway. I'm sure an 'audit' pokes a
little deeper but they are the ones that suggested we simply post our 990.

Would that serve the same purpose/have the same affect? If so, then the $5K
is a wasted expense. If it would not have the same affect, then spending
money is probably appropriate.

What do you think? Would it be equivalent/good enough, or not?

Thanks, Dave

From: owasp-board-bounces at lists.owasp.org