[Owasp-board] FW: Audit of OWASP

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jun 7 09:35:50 UTC 2007

I think we should go for the 5k option. In things like finance we need to be
as transparent and clear as possible. And since the simple review is 3,500
we might as well go a bit further and do the 5,000.

I do think that this is money very well spent, and something that our
existing and potential members will really appreciate.

And once this is completed, I would like to issue a Press Release about it
since we are starting to be a very good success story. And the more
visibility we have in issues like this, the easier will be for certain
companies to become OWASP members.

Dinis