[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP on the Move!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Jun 4 19:22:27 UTC 2007

This is exactly the reason why we need to sort out our accounts.

We also need to define what are the OWASP operational expenses so that we
can separate that to the side and know what do we have available for other
initiatives.

It would also be good to have a projection of our income for the next 6
months (don't assuming conferences, but including members renewals)

Dinis