[Owasp-board] Fwd: OWASP on the Move!

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Jun 4 19:18:31 UTC 2007

Sebastien is working on defining those rules (and for now the plan was to
start in Europe)

So why don't we say that he has a budget of max 4k per month for the next 3
months (or from when that initiative starts). We can review that project in
3 months and see what happened.

Btw, I think it will take a while until we have 8 trips per month (@ 500 USD
per trip)

Dinis