[Owasp-board] FW: FW: request for OWASP Belgium?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Sat Jul 28 01:22:24 UTC 2007

Great stuff

Now you just need to get the President of the EU to deliver the keynote
speach :)

In principle I will be in London so can't go there this time.

And I agree that we (owasp-board) should prepare some kind of recorded video
presentation to be played on all events.

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist