[Owasp-board] Web Application Security Day or OWASP Day

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Thu Jul 26 02:21:40 UTC 2007

Yeah - I think OWASP branding is good.  Let's keep the current title.

I agree that WASC should join, but they won't today.  I think the path to
unification is through doing events WITH them and building bridges (the ones
Curphey burned - perhaps with reason - before my time - don't care).
Actually it may seem even more powerful if both WASC and OWASP get behind
something.  If we want to push a standard this would be a good route.

--Jeff