[Owasp-board] OWASP Intern Priorities?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Mon Jul 23 23:03:48 UTC 2007

I would also add to that list 4) Help Sebastien to identify dead chapters
and projects and open up its leadership.

Btw, the www.owasp.org home page looks weird on Firefox (too wide). Can the
intern fix it? Is the intern on IM?

Dave, you should make an announcement of this Intern since it is a very good
story. At least add it to the next Newsletter

Dinis