[Owasp-board] How do I subscribe to webappsec at lists.owasp.org?

Jeff Williams jeff.williams at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 02:48:02 UTC 2007

Anyone want to manage this transition?  I'm going on vacation early next
week and won't have time to get this all cleaned up before I leave.  Thanks.

--Jeff

On 7/13/07, Jeff Williams < jeff.williams at owasp.org
<mailto:jeff.williams at owasp.org> > wrote:

Is everyone in favor of killing the OWASP list?  Should we send them the
list of subscribers and have WASC add them?  Or is it better form to send
the list a message saying that the list is closing and that the conversation
has shifted to the WASC list?

--Jeff