[Owasp-board] VOTE: How to handle chapter finances

Dave Wichers dave.wichers at owasp.org
Fri Jul 13 02:44:45 UTC 2007

I think doing this for chapters will be a royal pain and another issue that
makes it even worse is dealing with various currencies. The Toronto chapter
just sent us a check in Canadian dollars. I don't even know if we can even
deposit the money, never mind send money to reimburse anyone in Canadian
dollars.

I really think this is a bad idea for us to try to manage this stuff. Too
painful and expensive for us to do.

-Dave

--
Dinis Cruz