[Owasp-board] How do I subscribe to webappsec at lists.owasp.org?

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Fri Jul 13 02:37:46 UTC 2007

Yes to kill it, and I think you should:

a) send an email to those emails saying what we will in 2 days give the list
of emails to WASC and let us know if they don't want to be added to that
list
b) give the list of subscribers to WASC and ask them to add the ones that
are not there already (would be interesting to see how big (or small) that
number is))
c) change the link on owasp.org to reflect this

Dinis