[Owasp-board] VOTE: How to handle chapter finances

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jul 12 23:51:49 UTC 2007

Hi Jeff, what do you mean by 'support their books'? Do you mean handle all
financial transactions (like receive payments, making payments, publishing
annual accounts, etc.?)

If that is the case I think it should be option 2)   (that will be simpler,
more transparent and might not even be that costly since we can do most at
the same time (and will earn some interest on the balance))

We should also have some ground rules on what happens with memberships from
local members (for example 50% of individual membership money would go to
the local chapter and 33% of corporate memberships would go to the chapter
assigned by that company)

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz