[Owasp-board] Fwd: owasp/gnucitizen

Dinis Cruz dinis at ddplus.net
Thu Jul 12 17:02:10 UTC 2007

Well pdp is one of the most active researchers out there and wants to have a
wider audience for this research. He is also quite conscious of the good
quality brand that he has build at GnuCitizen so this is like a baby step
for him to test the waters with OWASP.

At the end of the day since all is material is GPL it doesn't mater :)

And if this works we will have another great regular contributor on OWASP
(we then need to get Jeremiah and RSnake :) )

Dinis

--
Dinis Cruz
Chief OWASP Evangelist